Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Beautiful night in Miami.

10/13/12
We not drunk but we feeling nice on her balcony talking & looking at the view. She's telling me how it would be awesome if I move to Miami. We'll move in together to a better apartment than the nice one she already has. I'll get transfer to the House of Hoops down here in Dadeland Mall while going to one of these schools. Maybe trade my Infiniti G35 in for a Lexus IS. Get married & eventually have children because she's ready to settle down. While she's saying all this I'm sippin' on my wine. Also, going back & forth from looking at the view & into her eyes as she speaks. I'm saying to myself, I love this girl & can't see myself with anyone but her. Choices and sacrifices need to be made, got to grow up eventually, right?....

No comments: