Friday, December 7, 2012

Vent iMessages

I'm in the same boat my brother, ignoring me for what reason... idk. She does owe me two hundred dollars though. Like I'm good bro but once I lay in my bed and lights are off my mind just drifts off towards her as if I'm going into a comma. Got these hoes on the side but they don't mean anything to me. I look at them as bait, just something to snack on when you get hungry. Also, trying to find another woman you can forget about it. I'm to busy trying to find something that's not there anymore, someone like her which is impossible. I'm fucked up in the head, I got to get out of this phase. Because I'm only twenty-one years old, I got my whole life to live and I need to get that through my head. Sucks moving on but it's life.... What can you do?

No comments: