Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Thoughts

So I noticed I haven't blogged in awhile, well mental blog. Like my own personal thoughts and whereabouts. So I'm trying to find a better job because Foot Locker just isn't for me anymore and once you make a certain amount of money you want an increase. I feel like without a college degree which I'm focusing on now you can't get a really good paying job. As everyone knows I'm single again, I think my ex stop talking to me because she owes me money. I tried calling, text and even email but no response what so ever. You would think someone you been with for that long wouldn't be that much of a BITCH. It's cool, kind of cliche but karma is a bitch. Life goes on and you meet new faces everyday you step outside. I don't have time for a relationship right now though, to focus on my future. Anyways, its hard for me to actually like a girl again. Don't wanna waste no more time of my life with that bs. It's tough too because I'm looking for all the things I can only find in one exact person. It'll be alright though. I cut down on buying sneakers, simply because its wack now. I been doing it since I was fourteen, I'm twenty-one now and I ran out of space to put them. Thinking about going half with one of my boys on a mpc, I got visions of putting on my team. Well that's all I got for today.

No comments: